Thursday, April 4, 2013

Restricted Access

I attended a clubhouse construction meeting this morning. The clubhouse general contractor, McGough Construction, stated that unauthorized traffic levels on the construction site have increased dramatically in the past week. This is unacceptable. As stated at the beginning of this project, the entire property is considered a construction zone. Due to liability/safety concerns, unauthorized access is not allowed. McGough has asked RC staff to please relay this issue to the members and patrons of Keller GC as well as the general public.

We totally understand that excitement and curiosity levels have piqued with the change in weather and the highly-visible progress in construction. With that said, please show restraint and honor the contractor’s request.  I will do my best to update the Keller renovation blog in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.



Below are several current photos of the clubhouse exterior. As you can see, not a whole lot of change from pictures in the previous post.

Still quite a bit of snow remaining on the golf course. We expect Duininck to resume construction within the next two weeks, weather permitting.




Vapor barrier is currently being installed on the exterior sheathing.

4/4/13



Workers are shown grouting the precast planking on the upper floor of the pro shop.


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, this blog is what got me through the day today.
    Every time I read it, I just get more and more excited about whats next.
    Very refreshing blog and very refreshing ideas.
    Im glad that I came across this when I did.
    I love what youve got to say and the way you say it.
    Renovation Company

    ReplyDelete